This program is hosted by Guelph Public Library in collaboration with the Canadian Arab Women's Association (CAWA). The workshop is open for all, but spots are limited. Arabic translation will be provided by CAWA. A CAWA outreach worker will connect with you to finalize the registration.
This workshop, lead by Jen Lisso, Digital Services Librarian, uses LinkedIN Learning content to teach attendees about how to use email services. LinkedIN Learning content is created and lead by subject matter experts and in this workshop will cover the following topics:
- What are email services
- Benefits of using email services
- How to set up an email account
- How to use email services safely
- Etiquette when communicating through email messages
This program was developed for Welcoming Week 2022 which runs from September 9 to 18, 2022, during which time community partners host events to bring new and longtime residents together, celebrate newcomers and share details about newcomer programming/services.
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Do not attend this program if you currently have or recently had a fever, cough, shortness of breath or are feeling unwell.
- Keep your hands clean. Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the library and should be used upon entry to this program.
By participating in this program, you acknowledge and accept the Guelph Public Library's Standard of Acceptable Behaviour.
If you have any questions, please contact Jen Lisso at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternative formats are available as per the Accessibility per Ontarians Act by contacting Library Communications at 519-824-6220 extension 239.